We're rooting for ya!

here are all the messages sent to Blake
Cathryn Wooton

We're rooting for ya!

Post by Cathryn Wooton »

Blake, You don't know us at all, and guess what? We don't know you either! Except through all of the posts your Step Dad has made to keep everyone up to date. My daughter, Annika, cheers for your football team, so we got hooked up with your website through Kanawha, and I check it all the time. That's so we know what exactly to pray for.

My 8-yr-old son was just at MCV for 2 weeks and had brain surgery. We were thinking we might try to hook up with you if you were there, too. But it turns out that you were home for some of it, and my son was literally hooked up to too many machines to get around much. We set up a website for him, because I thought yours was so cool, and all of the messages really got us through the days. He's home now and doing well, as I know you will be soon.

So, I just want you to know that if a family you don't even know prays for you every night, think of all the people you DO know who are praying for you! You sound like a real gladiator, and I know you're going to tough it out. Here's a dumb joke someone sent us on our website:

Q: Who invented fractions?

A: Henry the 1/8 :lol:

Hang in there. You are going to have a good story to tell every time someone says, "So tell us something about yourself..."

God Bless,
Cathryn Wooton