Hey Buddy

here are all the messages sent to Blake
Jeanna Bouzek

Hey Buddy

Post by Jeanna Bouzek »

I went to Davids football game last night. Now he is a first team defensive player. Who would have guessed it. He had at least 3 solo tackles.....and Fred announced his name loud and proud from the announcers booth. Good thing I was there. You need to give your stepdad some football signal lessons. He kept announcing false start violations as offensive off sides....I got him straight until you can get around to helping him. I was so glad to hear you were eating and sitting up. I am going to come see you Monday while your mom is there. You have Fred tell me if there is ANYHING I can bring you, I mean ANYTHING. All you have to do is ask. I know you are getting frustrated and you want to go home. Just know, staying in the hospital is the best thing for you right now. The baseball playoffs start next week, so you will have some good games to watch. Don't forget to tell Fred what you want me to bring you....special food request...a game you would like to play.....you name it buddy, and I will get it for you. Talk to you soon. Jeanna