Hope you have a good day

here are all the messages sent to Blake

Hope you have a good day

Post by Guest »

Dear Blake,
I saw your Grandmother today and was glad she was able to play a round of golf.She is a very special person. When I joined the 18 hole group of ladies I was very nervous and I played my first round with her.( this was several years ago) She was very kind and helpful and really tried to make me feel relaxed. I have learned a lot from her. I know she is very special to you.
I just finished reading all of the updates written by your stepdad. You have been through a lot. I am a nurse but have not worked since 1986. I was very impressed with the updates and feel that I now understand what you and your family has gone through the past few weeks. Just take one day at a time. You know you have lots of people praying for you.YOu will have ups and downs but everytime you have a good day that is very positive.
Sure hope your stomach problem gets better and you can eat.
You are lucky that you live near MVC-they are noted for their care and up to date on the most recent things. My brother was in a very bad accident several years ago and I spent a lot of time at MCV. He went through a lot and was a patient there for a long time. But he did get better and has been back home for several years. He had many ups and downs and was in the intensive care several times. But we never gave up hope. Like I mentioned -just take one day at a time
wishing you a good day
Ellie Davis-friend of Nell Browns